SIGMathLing - Membership Management
SIGMathLing has members from
- FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
- University of Konstanz, Germany
- Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi, Pakistan
- National Institute of Informatics, Tokyo, Japan
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD, USA
Becoming a SIGMathLing Member
To become a SIGMathLing member you have to
- print, sign, scan the NDA and send it to the members admin contact by e-mail
- SIGMathLing will counter-sign file and send you the result for your files.
- SIGMathLing will keep the signed NDA on file, sign you up for the mailing list, and give you access to the resource repositories.
Terminating SIGMathLing Membership
To terminate SIGMathLing membership, send an e-mail to the the members admin contact clearly stating your desire to terminate you membership. SIGMathLing will unsubscribe you from the membership roster and the SIGMathLing mailing list.